Monday, October 16, 2006


FINDING JAIMIE


October 15, 2006 is a very special day in my life. On this day, an angel was given to me by God.

It is a whole new world for me…suddenly, our home is filled with the sweetest music of a babe’s cry and whimper. There is reason to wake up early in the morning, to see the soft innocent smile of this little joy. Prayers are unceasingly said, full of hope and good intentions for this babe from nowhere whom I now call my own.

The future looks bright, and I foresee days of laughter, loving, and letting be…. Thank God for a promise fulfilled, and more promises to keep….May I be worthy of this precious gift dear God has entrusted to me.

1 comment:

April Rain said...

Jaimie means "I love" in French. It is my fervent wish for my baby to grow up a loving and warm person, just like mommy.

April Rain